Explore the Best NYC Winter Attractions
Tis the Season for Adventure
Whether you want to cozy up with a delicious hot chocolate in a nearby café or experience one of the city's iconic NYC winter attractions, The Americana Inn places the best of Manhattan within easy reach. Watch the ball drop in Times Square, enjoy an ice skating adventure with the entire family at Rockefeller Center, and indulge in world-class shopping at the Winter Village in Bryant Park: It's all available in Manhattan this holiday season.
Some of our favorite Times Square winter attractions and tips:
- Watch the Christmas Tree Lighting in Rockefeller Center with nearly 250,000 other spectators
- Head to the iconic Serendipity 3 for an afternoon treat and to warm up before exploring more
- Bring home tokens of your getaway with pop-up holiday marts in Columbus Circle, Bryant Park and Union Square
- Gaze at ornate window displays along Fifth Avenue at department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman
- Enjoy a holiday performance – complete with the famous Rockettes – at the annual Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Join nearly 1 million other revelers to watch as the ball drops in Times Square on New Year’s Eve
- Spend an afternoon at the ballet with The Nutcracker, showing through January 4th at The New York City Ballet at Lincoln Center
However you choose to spend your winter getaway in New York City, The Americana Inn looks forward to welcoming you with comfortable accommodations and a convenient location that enables you to make the most of every stay.